Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hello 2012!

     Here we are in a New Year and even if you are like me and do not make resolutions, we all think similar things.  "I am going to get my money in order."  "Time to clean out the house."  "I think I may watch what I eat and exercise more."  There is a natural tendency to think about doing things differently with the start of a new year and I am no different!

     My family and I just returned home from a trip to Washington and Folsom, CA to visit with family.  Mike and I were crazy and we drove...two 12 hours day each way, with three kids crammed in the backseat of a Chevy Malibu (thanks to Grandma B).  All in all, it was a great trip...there were some rough spots, in the backseat, along the way, but the kiddos were troopers!  Needless to say, we were all happy when we walked in our own house. 
     I have to say, the closer we got to home, the more excited I became to get things accomplished.  Organization is one of my big ones!  Posting here on the blog is another thing I plan to be better at!  That means, you will get to hear about all the things I am doing to organize and of course, trying to save money. 
     It seems like since we moved in August, I have been a disorganized mess in every way.  Now that we are a little more settled, birthdays are done, (we have 10 between August and December) and Christmas is done, I feel like it is a "New Day".  So, here it is, HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Let me know what things you hope to accomplish in 2012!

1 comment: