Monday, October 10, 2011

Fun This Weekend!

My three kids are very excited for this Friday...If you have kids at home, you know Phineas and Ferb!  Everyone’s favorite thrill seeking, adventure chasing stepbrothers are coming to Phoenix, live in an all new stage production, Disney Live!: Phineas and Ferb On Tour!  The show is coming to Phoenix this weekend and my kids and I were given the opportunity go attend the show.  I was also sent this great discount information for the show on Friday, October 14th to share with all of you! 

US Airways Center 
October 14-15, 2011

Get 4 tickets for only $44! Use code MOM at ticketmaster.com, by calling 1-800-745-3000, or redeem this flyer at the US Airways Center Box Office.

 Discount offer good only for the Friday, October 14th 4pm show. Valid only on the $20 price level. A minimum of 4 tickets is required. Additional tickets can be purchased at $11 each. No double discounts. Service charges, handling and facility fees may apply. www.phineasandferblive.com

I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided  with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events.

Even though I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment