Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Time for Ice Again!!

     Hello!!  I hope today finds you enjoying the wonderful weather we are having here in Phoenix!!   The afternoons are getting hotter and summer is coming...faster than I want I am afraid.  Luckily, Disney on Ice is bringing a cool alternative to our hot afternoons back to the Valley very soon!  I am terribly excited about this show titled, Disney on Ice Celebrates 100 Years of Magic.  
     I have to say, I am always interested in some Disney magic!  Since we are not able to make a trip to Disneyland this spring, we are excited to experience a little of that magic at another spectacular Disney on Ice show!  The show is coming to US Airways Center, April 12th - 15th, 2012 and is featuring all our favorite characters!  You will not want to miss this exciting show!
     I am happy to report this incredible deal!  You can purchase 4 tickets for $44 by using the code NALA at ticketmaster.com, by calling 1-800-745-3000 or send an email to me for a flyer you can use at the US Airways Center Box Office (this would help you avoid most ticket fees).  The code is good for the following performances:  Friday, April 13th 10:30am and 7:30pm, Saturday, April 14th 7:30pm, and Sunday, April 15th 1:30pm and 5:30pm(excluding Front Row and VIP seating). A minimum of 4 tickets is required; additional tickets can be purchased at $11 each. No double discounts. Service charges, handling and facility fees may apply.  Tickets are already on sale, so do not wait to get yours!!

I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events.
Even though I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment