Sunday, April 3, 2011

Coupons for Everything!

     I may be a little coupon crazy, but it seriously kills me to pay full price for something, because I know somewhere out there, that item is on sale or there is a coupon.  I believe that organization is one of the keys to saving money and that is no different when shopping for items other than food.  A few weeks ago, my 9 year old was in desperate need of clothes.  I do not have hundreds of dollars to spend on clothes, so I had to get organized.  I figured out how much I could spend and then decided which stores we would likely go to.  After I had my list, I got busy on the Internet.
     Most stores have coupons for us to print and bring in when we shop.  One example is the popular tween girl's store, Justice.  Every week they have a 40% off your entire purchase coupon.  Wow, that is a huge discount!  However, when I have been in Justice, I notice that no other mom's are using this coupon...why the heck not??  I now get online with my list of stores and look for coupons.  I type into the google search engine, "Sears printable coupon".  Sometimes, I do not find anything, but most times there is a coupon out there just waiting to save me money.  There is also a website www.spoofee.com that has a link called "Coupons".  There you can look through an alphabetical list of stores and their coupons.  This is for many different online and physical stores. 
     With my favorite, most frequented stores, I have gotten on their email and mailing lists.  Remember that email address I told you to create just for the junk mail?  I use that one and regularly have coupons and offers sent to me in email and my mailbox.  Why spend $40 on a pair of Justice boots for my 9 year old, when I can spend $24??  Have fun saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment