Monday, April 18, 2011

It's ok to be mad some days!!

     So I know I am quite the optimist and take on this whole "living on nothing" quite positively, but every so often, I have a day when I am just tired of trying to save money.  Today is one of those days!!!  It started last night after our Dave Ramsey group and I just cannot shake the negative mood.  I'll be honest, some days it is just plain frustrating to know other people have not been affected by this economy and still have expendable income and we don't! 
     Some days I get mad knowing that we didn't do anything wrong and had we not been through the lay offs, we would have expendable income.  I could get my hair cut more than twice a year and I could go to the movies and go out to eat, have pedicures, get the kids clothes and shoes when they need them, fix all the things wrong with my cars, fill my gas tank up and not worry if I will make it all week.  Know that I don't have to cancel every single luxury just to get through the month....
    Now I don't need anyone to call and tell me it could be worse...I have friends who have it worse!  I don't need to be reminded that I should be thankful...I have an amazing Savior whose love is more than I need and I never forget that.  And, I don't need any help.  Tomorrow I will wake up and be ready to take it all on with a smile again.  But today, I just need the right to be mad!

2 comments:

  1. "We live like no one else now so we can live like no one else later." - Dave Ramsey -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good reminder my sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete