Friday, April 13, 2012

100 Years of Magic!!

     Happy Friday!  What are your plans for the weekend??  If you are unsure, I cannot say enough about the Disney on Ice show that is here in Phoenix this weekend!  Last night we had the pleasure of attending and I must say...true to Disney fashion, there was plenty of magic.
     The show takes a look back at Disney magic through the years, complete with Princes and Princesses, Pinnochio, The Incredibles, Buzz and Woody and of course, Mickey and Minnie!  Mickey and Minnie take us on a trip through Disney history that is exciting, breathtaking, scary, sweet and overall, fantastic.  And that is just my opinion...however, my kiddos fully agree!
     I love that Disney always includes the whole audience, the girls, the boys, the young and not so young!  Throughout the show, there were moments to please the little ladies, filled with beauty and romance, like the Disney Princess Celebration.  Then there were terrific action scenes the little men were sure to love, like the battle between Mulan, Shang and the Hunns!  I have to say, there was nothing like the moment...Nants ingonyama bagithi baba, Sithi uhhmm ingonyama...began to ring through the arena.  The crowd erupted in the largest cheer of the night and you could feel the excitement, as if we were really in the jungles of Africa awaiting the birth of the king!

All that to say...if you can make time this weekend...GO SEE DISNEY ON ICE!

You can purchase 4 tickets for $44 by using the code NALA at ticketmaster.com, by calling 1-800-745-3000 or send an email to me for a flyer you can use at the US Airways Center Box Office (this would help you avoid most ticket fees).  The code is good for the following performances:  Friday, April 13th 7:30pm, Saturday, April 14th 7:30pm, and Sunday, April 15th 1:30pm and 5:30pm(excluding Front Row and VIP seating). A minimum of 4 tickets is required; additional tickets can be purchased at $11 each. No double discounts. Service charges, handling and facility fees may apply.  
Tickets are already on sale, so do not wait to get yours!!

I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events.
Even though I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment