Monday, March 14, 2011

Finally!!

      I have been thinking about writing a blog for almost a year.  What stopped me?  Work, kids, house, fear!!  Yes, I said fear.  What if I am no good at it, what if nobody wants to read it, what if I run out of things to say??  Well, anyone who knows me, knows that won't be the case... :)  However, I am finally here!  I have quit my full time job and stay home full time with my kiddos and have time to work on a blog...YIPPIE!!
     What will I write about?  The things I love of course!  I love Jesus Christ, my family, saving money and finding deals!  I live in Glendale, Arizona and have felt the economic downfall in a huge way.  However, I  found ways to save money and have fun with my family in spite of it all.  I will be sharing all sorts of frugal living tips and deals, specific to Arizona.   I know I should have a plan for how often I will post, but I don't!  I am sure as I go, I will figure it out, but I am so excited about a few money saving things right now, I couldn't wait to start!  I hope you enjoy this adventure with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment