Monday, March 14, 2011

Royal Savings Just For You!

     Disney on Ice is coming to US Airways Center and I have a great offer on tickets to share with you!  Buy 4 tickets for only $44 when you use code MOM online, over the phone or show a flyer at the arena Box Office.  That is only $11 per person!  This is one of our favorite shows and we are never disappointed.  It is truly a magical adventure!

     This offer is good for Friday, April 8th 10:30am and 7:30pm, Saturday, April 9th 7:30pm, and the Sunday, April 10th 1:30 and 5:30pm performances. Not valid on VIP or Front Row seating. A minimum of 4 tickets is required; additional ticket can be purchased at $11 each.  No double discounts, service charges and handling fees may apply.



Disney On Ice presents Princess Classics is an amazing journey to the magical lands of Disney’s classic fairy tales. Travel to a kingdom under the sea, an enchanted French castle, an Arabian palace and more! With special guest Tinker Bell, enter the worlds of your favorite Disney princesses – Cinderella, Jasmine, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Mulan and Snow White – and see their dreams come true as this royal skating extravaganza brings magic to your hometown!

2 comments:

  1. This was a great show. I went with Sarah(wife) and Taylor(5yo daughter) at the show in Fort Wayne. I didn't know about this deal when I got tickets, however it was worth every penny to see the look on my little girls face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Travis! We have seen two other shows, but not this one yet! My kids also get that look...and I am guessing if I could see my own face, I have it too! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete